Woodland Residents, Inc.
A resident owned community for those 55 and over
Located at 850 West Middle Avenue in Morgan Hill, California 95037
Important Links for Seniors
1. Sourcewise - Sourcewise provides a comprehensive source of information about quality support services available to all seniors and their families living in Santa Clara County and needing assistance. They offer information and help through the following services:
- Online Resource Directory - this Information & Awareness Program provides objective, unbiased referrals and connects you with the services you need.
- Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP) - helps you understand your options and choose what is best for you and your family. Make sense of Medicare.
- Senior Employment Services - Employment opportunities for you and the training you need to be successful.
- Meals On Wheels Program - Nutritious meals, designed with the senior diet in mind, brought right to your door.
- Care Management Program - Customized care solutions that will work for you.
- Public Authority Services - Discover ways to achieve independent living through the In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) program.
The Morgan Hill Sourcewise Office is located at 16340 Monterey Road in Morgan Hill (near the the post office). Visit their website for more information, or call 408-776-2010.
2. Office of Veterans Services - Here is where you can get information or manage your Veterans benefits. Check and see what you and your family might be entitled too.
- Health Care Benefits
- Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Burial Benefits
- Dependents' Educational Benefits
- Dependents' Death Pension
- Farm and Home Loan Guaranties
- Veterans Employment Services
The County of Santa Clara's Veteran Services office is located at 68 North Winchester Blvd. in Sana Clara (right next to Westfield Valley Fair). Their phone number is (408) 918-4987. You should make an appointment ahead of time.